Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thanksgiving Break

Finally, thanksgiving is here. I need a nice little break from school, as I am sure most students do, before finals week. I get to go back home and hang out with my family and friends. Eat some turkey, watch some football, and do some hunting. In case you didn't know my favorite NFL team is the Kansas City Chiefs, and they are not doing so well this year. They lost their starting running back in the beginning of the season, and now they just lost their starting quarterback. They are going to be extremely lucky if they get a shot at the playoffs. So now I am just kind of giving up hope. My new favorite team for the remainder of the season is whoever is playing the Packers. God, I hate the Packers. I always have and I always will. It is mostly the fans that fuel my hatred for them, I have never had good experiences with Packers fans. They are all really arrogant and obnoxious. There are few things that upset me, but Packer's fans are definitively one of them. My aunt and sisters are going to be back home this coming weekend, so it will be nice to see them. I don't see too much of my family throughout the year because of school and my summer job in Alaska. Well, I am going to go to bed. I will check back later, I am sure there will be something in the news or in my life that will get me going and I will want to talk about it later.

SLJ

P.S.



I just got a new one of these, I recommend it highly.

No comments:

Post a Comment