Monday, November 21, 2011

Day before leaving for thanksgiving

I plan on leaving Bozeman to head back home tomorrow. Looks like it should be good weather all day through most of the state. That is good news fro me, because I have to travel 500 miles to get back home. That is one of the cool things about Montana, the fact that you can drive 500 or 600 miles and still be in the same state. I love it.

My Internet tool of the week/ (most likely the year) is google docs. Its amazing. You can make all sorts of documents and save them on-line, no usb drive required. It awesome, check it out for yourself. All you have to do is sign up for a gmail account. Once you have the account you can access all of google's programs and apps, not just google docs.

Not a good week for me in regards to football. MSU Cats lost to the UM griz on Saturday, Kansas City lost to the Patriots tonight, and Green Bay won again on Sunday. Things just really are not going good for me. Oh ya, and my two fantasy teams both lost this week. On the bright side, I only have 3 classes tomorrow and then I get to head back home. Go shoot some deer, drink some beer, and have a good time. Unfortunately, I will probably do a little homework too.

SLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment