Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Second Post

I just felt like saying a few more things about myself. I spend my summers working in Alaska commercial fishing. I really love my job and really enjoy the people I work with. I am currently a Junior at Montana State University and am enrolled in the education department. I really like anything to do with science and new things in technology. My most resent tech. tool is my i pod touch. It is supposed to come in the mail here in a couple of days. I am also very interested in politics. I like to think of myself as being a member of the common sense party, take good ideas that make sense from both parties to get something done. I really hate the way our current political system is set up though. Way too much money and greed is involved. The sad fact is that you can not become a successful politician without money. I am looking at getting into podcasting, but I haven't really done much so far. That's about all for me right now.

SLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment